Businesses are increasingly only as good as their data. High quality data is essential for capturing the interest of consumers and driving online sales.
Our standards give you the tools to build a firm foundation for improving data quality and collaborative commerce. They will make sure your organisation's data is complete, consistent and compliant with regulations.
- Increases customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy of product information – ingredients, prices, nutritional information
- Strengthens trust and collaboration between trading partners
- Increases supply chain efficiencies and cuts costs by reducing errors
- Cuts delays at point-of-sale as a result of reduced measurement errors
- Increases the reliability and efficiency of product transportation and delivery to stores and warehouses
- Ensures better compliance with industry standards and regulations
Data quality and EU 1169
If you’re in the packaged food sector, then you need to comply with EU Food Information Regulation (FIR) 1169/2011. Our standards can help you comply.