GS1 Standards Spring Event 2013
GS1 Standards bring tangible solutions to business challenges. The GS1 Standards Event is where you can make it happen by collaborating with industry partners.
Join us in Dallas, March 18 - 22
- Participate in the development of global standards and guidelines by collaborating in the work groups of the GS1 Global Standards Management Process (GSMP). View programme.
- Learn about GS1 standards and how they can deliver business value to you
- Find out what drives GS1 key industry initiatives
- Network with industry experts, solution providers and GS1 representatives from around the globe
- Apparel, Fashion & Footwear
Topics of the week
- GS1 Automatic Identification & Data Capture
- Global Data Synchronisation (GDS)
Who should attend?
Supply chain, data and standards specialists from: retail, consumer goods, fresh foods, apparel / fashion / footwear, healthcare, transport / logistics, and solution provider industries
Are you a newcomer?
Is this your 1st time attending the Standards Event? Click here to find out about our Newcomer Programme to help you get the most out of the event.
Book your hotel early!
Spring is a peak time for Dallas hotels; we recommend to book your hotel early for the best rate.
We look forward to welcoming you again in Dallas!