How does my company opt-in and opt-out of GSMP Work Groups?
Once a company signs the GS1 IP Policy, the next step is to decide whether to either automatically opt-in to all current and future Work Groups or to specifically opt-in to individual Work Groups.
- Review the GS1 Intellectual Property (IP)
- Review Automatic Opt-In to all Work Groups
- Review Working Group Opt-In Agreements
Review the Opt-Out form
A company may decide to opt-out of a group it has opted into however some obligations may remain. For more information about opting out, refer to Question 19 in the FAQ document, available for download below.
- For newcomers to IP
- GS1 Intellectual Property (IP) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- IP at GS1
- Who must sign the GS1 IP Policy?
- What do I sign to participate in groups?
- Download our document called "GS1’s IP Policy Made Simple"
- All GS1 IP Policy Forms