This section of the Knowledge Centre gives you the opportunity to view the GS1 Traceability standards and provides assistance in their implementation.
- What you need to know about the GS1 Traceability Standard
- An executive overview of the GS1 Traceability Standard
- GS1 Traceability Standard (GTS)
- The Business Process and System Requirements for Full Chain Traceability
- Global Traceability Standard for Healthcare
- The Business Process and System Requirements for Full Chain Traceability for Healthcare
Implementation Guides & Supporting Documents
- GS1 GTC Control Points & Compliance Criteria - FOOD
- This document sets out a Checklist for Global Traceability Conformance (GTC) for the supply chain which defines essential elements for the development of best-practice for the global production and distribution of trade items acceptable to the Food industry Worldwide, eliminating the need of re-certification, and increasing global adoption of GS1 standards.
- GS1 Traceability Standard for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables - Implementation Guide
- Business Implementation Guide that provides guidance to implementing GS1 traceability standards in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable (Produce) Industry supply chain.
- GS1 Traceability Standard for Healthcare (GTSH) - Implementation Guide
- Business Implementation Guide that provides guidance to all healthcare supply chain stakeholders on implementing the Global Traceability Standard for Healthcare (GTSH).
Find out more about Traceability by visiting the Traceability website.