Director, Verified by GS1 Programme
10 January 2019
The Data Analyst and MO Coordinator will act as a central point of communication and conduit between Global Office (GO) and Member Organisations (MO) for Verified by GS1. Working closely with the Director of Verified by GS1 Programme, determine the needs of the MOs and ensure GO speaks with one voice to all Verified by GS1 participants. You will be responsible for assisting the MOs by providing value-added support as they engage Verified by GS1.
Data Analysis and MO Key Account Management
- Build trust, cultivate relationships with and maintain support across participating Member Organisation teams.
- Collect licence and product data from MOs.
- Answer all questions related to the GS1 Registry.
- Review all issues submitted by the MOs. Work with support to have all potential bugs and enhancements recorded into JIRA for the development team’s backlog. Communicate this information with stakeholders to keep everyone working cohesively.
- Use all questions/issues that arise as a basis for creating a knowledgebase (i.e. FAQs) with the GO Support and Training teams. The knowledgebase would be a source of training and information for all Level 1 support.
- Work with the development team to upload data to the GS1 Registry.
- Analyse exceptions with the development team. Use this information to improve uploading data by working to get the MO trained and/or working with the development team to enhance the system.
- Work with Data Scientist to develop comprehensive data analytics and reporting.
- Translate data analytics to articulate useful information, draw informed conclusions and support decision-making.
- Maintain a close relationship with the GO Support and Training teams to integrate fully the training and support for Verified by GS1 with the One GS1 Integrated Service project.
- Active participation in Verified by GS1 Programme cross-functional team.
- Be a strong voice for GS1 at forums, conferences
The candidate must possess motivation to deliver high quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight and the ability to influence to build creative solutions with colleagues and community while embracing a collaborative mind-set
Additional requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree required, Business or Analytical field preferred.
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Ability to effectively cope with change and comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Mature political sensitivity to work across a diverse community of interests and cultures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both highly-technical and non-technical persons seamlessly.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High drive and energy.
- Boundary spanning effectiveness – can get things done across multi-functional areas; works well within a matrix organisaiton.
- Expertise in designing reports and dashboards, preferably in the field of data quality is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the GS1 system and implementation of our standards and services in key business processes.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at an executive level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English, oral and written is mandatory.
This job may require up to 20% global travel.
How to apply:
Send your application with CV to:
- Blue Tower, Avenue Louise 326, bte 10
- B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Tel: + 32 2 788 78 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
Responses will be treated quickly and with strict confidentiality.