Senior Director Heritage Products & Core IT Services
26 November 2019
GS1 is looking for a passionate IT Support Specialist, who will provide technical and troubleshooting assistance to the company’s employees related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech tools and products. You will be responsible for the administration and internal support of the company’s PCs, printers, servers and related equipment. Tasks include end-user support, license tracking and PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations. A technical background, professional and friendly attitude is a must for this position with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk software as well as resolve urgent problems for end-users;
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local PCs using GPO and other techniques;
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software deployments and assist with onboarding of new users;
- Maintain inventory of all equipment and software licenses as well as order all IT-related material as necessary;
- User and computer management in Active Directory, Office 365 and Azure;
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required on local and remote systems;
- Prepare and deliver IT training to explain & demonstrate tools, software, policies, etc.;
- Maintain the current server infrastructure, in the server room including security access, server hardware, aircon. and fire systems;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate policies and procedures in collaboration with the finance and HR teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field with 5+ years experience
- Fluency in English, oral and written is mandatory
- Exceptional customer focus
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with globally distributed and diverse teams
- Knowledge of Agile principles and methodology
- Self-starting capability
- Installation and maintenance of Windows Server and Win 10 a must with knowledge of Mac OS;
- Extensive, up-to-date knowledge and experience of Windows Server 2008-2016, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange and Azure management;
- Know how to manage, configure and use DHCP, DNS, GPO, WSUS, SANs, etc.
- Knowledge of Server, PC and MAC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals and mobile devices (iOS, Android);
- Experience with Vendor Management, both for hardware and software;
- Virtualization (Hyper-V) knowledge is a must;
- Network administration knowledge is a plus but must provide basic network and infrastructure support.
How to apply:
Send your application with CV to:
- Blue Tower, Avenue Louise 326, bte 10
- B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Tel: + 32 2 788 78 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses will be treated quickly and with strict confidentiality.