Brussels OR Ewing (New Jersey)
08 December 2020
Your responsibilities will be to complete projects and deliverables relevant to the work of GS1 Healthcare. Your tasks may include undertaking research and providing advice regarding healthcare or business-related topics.
One internship will focus on public policy developments related to medical product identification and traceability, as well as supporting the Director Public Policy.
The other intern will support the Director Healthcare Operations in managing general business operations, including global healthcare events.
- A university student, ideally studying a healthcare, legal or business discipline, currently enrolled in a course that requires an internship to be completed;
- Must have an interest to complete projects and deliverables relating to improving patient safety;
- Mandatory fluency in spoken and written English (C2 level);
- Mandatory computer literacy: MS Office.
You will gain
- The ability to deliver projects that put your skills into practice;
- Exposure to peers who leading activities for a global organisation;
- The opportunity to be part of a high performing, engaged and open multi-national team working to help improve patient safety globally.
- Pro-active self-starter with willingness to use their own initiative;
- Someone who enjoys working in an international environment and who takes ownership of tasks;
- Detail-orientated and organised;
- A team player, open to helping wherever needed (e.g. support the team when we organise an event, etc.).
Indemnity and conditions:
This is an internship with a six-month commitment. The internship is subject to either the requirements of Belgian law (for EU-based interns) or US law (for US-based interns).
How to apply:
If you are interested, attach your covering letter (max. 1 page) and CV (max. 2 pages) .
How to apply:
Send your application with CV to:
- Blue Tower, Avenue Louise 326, bte 10
- B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Tel: + 32 2 788 78 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses will be treated quickly and with strict confidentiality.