Reports to CEO
26 November 2019
Report directly to the CEO and leads a wide array of internal and external projects.
- Under the general direction of the CEO, develops, initiates and manages the programs, and procedures leading to the establishment and implementation of a sound and comprehensive GS1 Business Plan (OGSM, 1YP and Corporate Objectives).
- Maintains and supports the creation of the GS1 Strategy, 3YP and Key Priorities (online on intranet).
- Works with PMO to ensure proper follow up with global program/project owners responsible for updates of the plans, at least quarterly. Develops internal goals/processes and metrics (KPIs) and Dashboards to measure and communicate their effectiveness.
- Prepares the Quarterly Operations Report.
- Develops deep understanding of GS1’s solutions and services, MO and Industry needs, and internal business fundamentals.
- Collaborates with teams across GS1 including solutions, industry engagement, operations, shared services, MOs, industry and solution provider leaders.
- In partnership with the CEO’s Executive Administrator, manages internal operational/administrative processes for the CEO and Leadership Team (LT).
Supports LT Operations:
- Proactively works to ensure high quality preparation of events like Advisory Council (AC), General Assembly (GA), Global Forum, Regional Forums, ExCo, Management Board (MB), LT calls, LT week, CEO2CEO Webinar, What’s Up and other events the CEO or COO would assign to him or her. The responsibility consists on both working an adequate agenda structure and content (with the CEO and the LT, and with Legal as necessary) as well as ensuring the contents are ready, on time and with the right quality based on a well-developed and internally communicated plan.
- Accompanies CEO to key meetings with MOs, Boards, industry leaders, partners.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in an operational or project management focused role
- Global exposure
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communications at the executive level
- Demonstrated experience working with key stakeholders and leaders
- Competency in the areas of cross collaboration, analytical thinking and strategic development
- Strong organization skills, excellent execution
- Ability to articulate thoughts concisely and with data-derived evidence
- Ability to travel globally 30%
How to apply:
Send your application with CV to:
- Blue Tower, Avenue Louise 326, bte 10
- B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Tel: + 32 2 788 78 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
Responses will be treated quickly and with strict confidentiality.