GS1 Global is a proud sponsor of the MDR & IVDR Conference taking place on 5-6 December in Orlando, FL, USA.
Join us for this timely gathering to receive dedicated guidance and training that will ensure that your company is ready for the EU regulations and managing your products in the globally evolving regulatory framework.
View the agenda here
Time is of the essence – the MDR requirements are to be implemented within a 3-year time frame and the IVDR in 5 years. These regulations must be fulfilled in order for you to continue distributing your devices in the EU!
This new Conference, part of the UDI Training Series, will specifically assist US-based medical device manufacturers with the information and tools they need to meet the MDR & IVDR Regulations.
Features of the Conference will include:
• The impact of MDR & IVDR compliance and adoption for medical device manufacturers
• Dissection of the technical components of the regulations (re-certification, reclassification, UDI) and resources to provide ongoing support
• The importance of value beyond compliance – creating an overarching approach
• The matrix concept of managing devices in the rapidly expanding global regulatory landscape
• MDR & IVDR related standards development and ongoing harmonization efforts
• The similarities and differences between the EU and US UDI Regulations
• Discussion of the new processes and players that must be internalized
Join us in Orlando to connect with the industry experts, expand your network, and engage in one-on-one conversations that will help you both understand, and implement the new EU MDR & IVDR regulations.
Reserve Your Seat Today
GS1 Global has negotiated a $100 discount off of published rates. Simply enter “GS1” in the promotional code field during online registration.
Produced and Managed by The Clarion Group, Inc. - 1-800-560-1980