The new GPC Browser has arrived! Please preview the new search service below:
New features include:
- Improved searches
- Updated translations
- GPC publication formats revised* (XML,XLSX) and new (JSON)
*Please note the legacy GPC outputs up to the May 2021 publication will remain online through June 2022 to give membership time to transition.
The GPC browser allows you to browse all components (Segment, Family, Class, Brick and Attribute) of the published GPC schemas.
Please select a Language and a Publication in order to start your search.
- For further information about how to use GPC, consult the GPC Basics training and the GPC Access Guide
- Provide us with your feedback.
- To access and download the GPC schemas in Excel and XML format, please view the GPC Published Standards
- The GS1 GPC is a system that gives buyers and sellers a common language for grouping products in the same way, everywhere in the world. The official (normative) GPC schema and GPC Browser information is published in Oxford English. Both the schema and the browser information are translated to other languages.