This section of the Knowledge Centre gives you the opportunity to view the standards and solutions developed by the GS1 Healthcare.
- Healthcare GTIN Allocation Rules
- This guideline was developed so that, when and where product identification is required there will be consistency in the use of a data structures worldwide.
- GS1 Traceability Standard for Healthcare
- The Business Process and System Requirements for Full Chain Traceability for Healthcare
- EPCglobal Pedigree Messaging Standard
- This document and its associated attachments specify an architecture for the maintenance and exchange of electronic pedigree documents for use by pharmaceutical supply chain participants. The architecture is targeted for use in complying with document-based pedigree laws.
Healthcare Implementation Guides and Best Practices
- AIDC Healthcare Implementation Guide
- This document provides guidance for using GS1 keys in a Healthcare environment along with; procedures for recognizing if additional data is required for types of products, needs for traceability, and marking requirements.
- GLN in Healthcare Implementation Guide
- This document serves as a general guide for the implementation of GLNs in healthcare and as a guide this document: assists the reader in understanding; what is a GLN, how are GLNs applied/used, the GLN data structure, and steps for implementing GLNs.
Find out more about GS1 Global Healthcare by visiting the GS1 Healthcare website.