Are you ready for the FDA UDI Regulation?
Register to the Unique Device Identification (UDI) Conference on 11 & 12 June 2019 in Baltimore, MD!
The 11th annual UDI Conference is following the evolution of UDI and the expanding use cases and applications.
The UDI Conference is THE annual industry gathering for medical device manufacturers, distributors, and hospitals to convene, discuss, understand and enhance the value of UDI implementation; the Global UDI Database (GUDID); worldwide regulations; patient safety & provider momentum; and the evolving technology and applications activities.
New this year:
• Understand the influence of UDI across the healthcare eco-system; from point of manufacture, to point of consumption, and downstream to the clinical registries
• Be part of the in-depth conversations on data hygiene, scalability and sustainability to streamline and harmonize your master data management processes, systems & standardization efforts
• Learn about global UDI-related standard & regulation activities, with specific guidance on the imminent EU MDR & IVDR Regulations
• Hear how the data within the GUDID is defining new activities and discoveries
• Two Pre-Conference Workshops will be offered on June 10th to enhance your training and knowledge
|For additional conference details and to register|
For information on the FDA UDI Regulation & GUDID Guidance, visit www.FDA.gov/UDI.