McKinsey reports in your language
- McKinsey report in English: "Strength in unity: The promise of global standards in healthcare"
- McKinsey report in French: 'L'union fait la force: Les bénéfices d’un standard mondial pour les soins de santé"
- McKinsey report in Portugese: "Força na unidade: A promessa de padrões globais no setor de saúde"
- McKinsey report in Spanish: "Fortaleza en la unidad: La promesa de los estándores globales en salud"
- McKinsey report in Chinese: "统一的力量：医疗卫生国际标准化的美好前景"
McKinsey collaterals and press release
- McKinsey report executive summary: "Strength in unity: The promise of global standards in healthcare"
- "A global cure for healthcare" leaflet
- Press Release: GS1 offers global cure for Healthcare
- Global Healthcare Stakeholders Support the Adoption of GS1 Standards - Endorsement paper
Standards save: new research into patient safety
A recent independent academic thought paper by Dr. Anne Snowdon - Visibility: The New Value Proposition for Health Systems - highlights how global standards improve safety and efficiency across healthcare and the critical role that GS1 standards can play in protecting patient safety and driving supply chain efficiency.
The report covers two years of research comprising in-depth interviews with over 50 Canadian and global experts (including seven Canadian provinces and global leaders from the USA, Australia and the UK), a detailed review of hospital and government records, as well as inclusion of prior Canadian and international research. It also identifies a number of key areas where Canada needs to develop stronger policies and practices around global standards in healthcare, if it is to join world leaders such as the UK and Australia.
According to these publications from Deloitte, concerted effort is necessary in four key areas to achieve efficiency, security, speed and public trust in vaccine delivery: Advancing industry collaboration; Embracing global standards; Anticipating challenges for vaccine delivery; Using clear and transparent communications.