The implementation of the GS1 Global Data Synchronisation Network™ (GDSN®) continues to grow globally in healthcare. GS1 Member Organisations (MOs) work closely with their local healthcare communities to reinforce the value of trusted data and the role GDSN plays in exchanging accurate, reliable, complete and timely medical device and pharmaceutical product information.
To simplify adoption and use, GS1 MOs and their communities have developed localised implementation and education resources to help other healthcare organisations leverage GDSN to improve master product data sharing and ultimately, deliver better outcomes and patient safety.
For a complete list of these implementation and training resources, refer to the GS1 MO list below:
Find out more
- The Value of Trusted Product Data - perspectives shared by hospitals and government agencies
- How GDSN enables Unique Device Identification
- Leveraging GDSN for the FDA Global Unique Device Identifier Database (GUIDID) Implementation Guide
- GDSN Healthcare Use Cases Guideline and Pharma Attributes
- Visit the GDSN website
- Pharmaceutical Serialisation and Traceability Use Case