Improving safety and efficiency in the rail industry
Today’s rail industry is faced with mounting competitive and cost pressures that call for significant improvements in reliability, operating efficiencies and rail safety. Detailed risk management is becoming increasingly important— even mandatory due to current and upcoming regulations. Manufacturing, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) processes have become more complex and global, with materials being sourced from all parts of the world.
More than 20 leading railway operators, manufacturers and solution providers have stepped up to develop new applications standard for rail
- Enabling timely condition-based maintenance
- Providing the foundation for safety-relevant information exchange
- Providing improved analytics and incident investigation
- Identifying more easily series faults
- Enabling more effective recall management