Businesses are increasingly only as good as their data. High-quality data is essential both during the supply chain process as well as for consumer.
Trading partners need good and trusted data to enable efficient supply chains. Consumers also need good and trusted data to make informed purchases. In fact, research shows that quality data drives online sales.
Our standards and services give you the data quality tools to build a firm foundation for improving collaborative commerce. They will make sure your organisation's data is complete, consistent and compliant with regulations.
- Increases customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy of product information – ingredients, prices, nutritional information and more
- Strengthens trust and collaboration between trading partners
- Increases supply chain efficiencies and cuts costs by reducing errors
- Cuts delays at point-of-sale as a result of reduced measurement errors
- Increases the reliability and efficiency of product transportation and delivery to stores and warehouses
- Ensures better compliance with industry standards and regulations
What we offer
GS1 offers a range of data quality tools to help you:
- Master data services & data quality certification: improve data quality at source
We can help you improve data quality at source.
Contact a GS1 Member Organisation for more information.
- Data quality framework
Processes and best practices to help organisations improve data quality
- Data Checker
Check and monitor your trading partners’ data
- Package Measurement Rules
Global rules for measuring the dimensions of product packaging consistently
- Data quality e-learning
Learn about data quality in 15 minutes