Maintenance release 3.1.8
GS1 GDSN accepted the recommendation by the Operations and Technology Advisory Group (OTAG) to implement the 3.1.8 standard into the network on May 11 2019.
As content for this release is developed it will be posted to this webpage followed by an announcement to the community to ensure visibility.
Data Pools should contact the GS1 GDSN Data Pool Helpdesk to understand the plan for the update. Trading Partners should work with their Data Pools on understanding the release and any impacts to business processes.
Business Message Standards including Message Schemas
- Updated For Maintenance Release 3.1.8
- Trade Item Modules Library 3.1.8 (Dec 2018)
- GS1 GDSN Code List Document (Jan 2019)
- Delta for release 3.1.8 (Dec 2018)
- Delta ECL for release 3.1.8
- Validation Rules (Dec 2018)
- Delta for Validation Rules 3.1.8 (Jul 2019)
- BMS Documents Carried Over From Previous Release
- BMS Catalogue Item Synchronisation
- BMS Basic Party Synchronisation
- BMS Price Synchronisation
- BMS Trade Item Authorisation
- BMS Shared Common Library
- Catalogue Item Synchronisation Schema including modules 3.1.8
- Changed Schemas for 3.1.8
- Unchanged for 3.1.8 with the exception of GS1 GDSN Common
- Party Synchronisation Schema
- Price Synchronisation Schema
- Trade Item Authorisation Schema