The Healthcare Provider Advisory Council organises monthly webinars to discuss Provider Case Study Presentations. These webinars are open to any stakeholder interested in learning about GS1 standards implementation in the care giving environment.
When: Each month.
Who: Healthcare stakeholders interested in learning about GS1 Standards implementation in the care giving environment.
Why: Learn about successful GS1 standards implementations via case study presentations.
During this webinar Ryan Mavin explains:
(1) why ACT health started on this journey and which patient safety issues in patientcare were faced
(2) how ACT health used ICT in a well thought standards model
(3) how utilising identification standards creates a safer patient environment
(4) that 100% compliance to the organisational policy is achieved leading to better patient safety
(5) how GS1 identifiers facilitate this
The webinar audience is all stakeholders who wish to learn the challenges and benefits of implementing (GS1) barcodes in a care giving environment, to improve patient safety and cost effectiveness.